COVID-19 Update for Landlord Valuations
Although the Government has allowed estate and letting agents to return to work, we will be doing so safely and responsibly. We have a duty of care for the health and safety of our staff but also to you, our customer.
Landlord Valuation Guidance
With that in mind, we would like to bring your attention to our new way of working.
- When we meet you at the property, we will be wearing the appropriate PPE as well as using hand sanitizer before and after the viewing.
- Please do not be offended if we don’t shake your hand, we want to, we just can’t
- If you could respect the 2-metre social distancing guidelines at all times.
- If you can have all the doors open ready for when we arrive, so we don’t have to open them and touch any handles
- If you could wipe down any surfaces prior to our arrival and keep the property as clean as possible.
- We would appreciate if you have any PPE that you would wear it please
- No more than 2 adults (from the same household in the house with our staff at any time.
- It would be best if children were not in the property at any time. It’s for their safety as much as ours.
- Please allow us to do a walk around of your property by ourselves.
- We will then meet and discuss the market appraisal with you in either:
- An outside space, such as the Garden, if you don’t feel comfortable then:
- A room large enough to adhere to social distancing guidelines, if not then:
- We will phone you when we get back to the office to discuss our valuation and service options.
We really appreciate your support and co-operation.