COVID-19 Update for Tenant Viewings
Although the Government has allowed estate and letting agents to come back to work, we will be doing it safely and responsibly. We have a duty of care for the health and safety of our staff but also to you.
Applicant viewing guidance
With that in mind, we would like to bring your attention to our new way of working in line with the government guidance.
- If you attend a viewing, the maximum number of people that can enter the property is two adults at a time. Please don’t be offended if you are refused entry by exceeding this number.
- No children, under 18s, are allowed on viewings. It’s for their safety and the safety of our staff and customers.
- Please respect the 2-metre social distancing guidelines at all times.•Please do not be offended if we do not shake your hand, we want to, we just can’t.
- You will meet a member of the team outside and the doors will be opened for you to view on your own. Please be as quick as possible.
- Internal doors will left open so where they can there is no need to touch door handles etc.Please do not touch work surfaces.
- We would appreciate if you have any PPE that you would wear them.
- We will be happy to discuss any queries with you during the appointment but only outside 2 metres apart.
- Please contact the office as soon as possible and give us feedback on the property.
We really appreciate your support and co-operation at this time.